Members: Building $100 with $100 Deposit
Non-Members: Building $200 with $100 Deposit
By order of the Board of Directors of the East Berlin Fish and Game Association, regarding use of the club house(ie. Hall and Kitchen) at the East Berlin Fish and Game Association. We the undersigned agree to the following requirements.
- Tables and chairs shall be wiped clean, lay chairs on top of tables.
- Floors shall be clear of all liter.
- Dispose of all garbage properly and put into dumpster.
- Building shall be vacated by midnight.
- All persons renting the hall shall be responsible for damages to the premises and furnishings that occur during the rental period.
- Rental and deposit fees will be collected before the rental occurs.
- If the club house & kitchen (if rented) are cleaned up to the directors satisfaction the deposit will be returned.
- Alcohol consumed at the club during rental, will be the responsibility of the renter.
- Club house and barbeque pit are included in the rental.
- No shooting activities are allowed during club house rental by renters or guests.
- No fishing in the pond during club house rental by renter or guests.
- Renter must show proof of homeowners or renters insurance.
- Not tape or fasteners on ceiling or walls.
- No smoking or tobacco products in the building.
Click on the link below to download and print our rental agreement.
East Berlin Fish & Game Rental Agreement.pdf
Rodney Palmer Chairman (717)528-7515