Our Monthly Membership meetings are always held on the third Thursday of every month (weather permitting).
Our purpose is to provide a safe and enjoyable place for all of our members and their family. Membership application requires a criminal background check on all prospective members. We review all backgrounds case by case and will contact you if we have any questions regarding our findings.
You are encouraged to attend and participate in the general meetings. New members are required to attend a meeting to receive a membership card and attend orientation where you will receive a facilities key (EBF&G Constitution and By-Laws; General Club Rules; #9).
Currently our new member applications are $35.00 (annual dues) and $20.00 (one-time background check fee). Annual renewals are $35.00, paid yearly between October 1 and the December general meeting.
Applications are generally available at the the club or you may download and print an application and completion instructions from the Membership Application link below.
YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO BRING THIS TO A MEETING AND COME TO THE FOLLOWING MEETING TO ATTEND ORIENTATION, RECEIVE YOUR KEY, PICK UP YOUR CLUB MEMBERSHIP CARD AND BYLAWS BOOKLET.
The Application process is as follows:
1. Completely fill out the membership application.
2. Either bring it to a monthly membership meeting or mail it it along with your $55.00 payment.
3. Your application will be read it at the next monthly membership meeting.
4. Your background check will be completed and reviewed by the screening committee for approval.
5. If your background is satisfactory you will be voted on during the following months membership meeting. We encourage you to attend this meeting too complete the applications process. If you wish to obtain a facilities key you must attend new member orientation, Dave is always at the membership meetings.
We also have a Jr. Membership program. Any child age 8-18 is eligible.
For Membership Questions contact the Association Assistant Secretary.